"COLORBOND® steel Studio Launch" Promotion Terms and Conditions
"COLORBOND® STEEL STUDIO LAUNCH" PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are a registered Australian architect or building designer.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 16/11/2020 and close at 11.59pm AEDST on 11/12/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, eligible individuals must register for the COLORBOND® steel Studio by undertaking the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit colorbondstudio.com (either directly or via link sent to them within an email from the Promoter);
- Follow the prompts and create an account;
- Input their requested details and select their eligible profession, from the drop-down menu provided; and then
- Submit the fully completed registration page. For clarity, by creating an account on the colorbondstudio.com website, the entrant is registering to the colorbondstudio.com platform and the use of the tools and options it provides.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and place and nature of employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 16/12/2020 at 10:00am AEDST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw, and their name will be published on steelselect.com.au from 21/12/2020.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn, from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period, will win the major prize, consisting of an original artwork by Birrunga Wiradyuri valued at up to $20,000. Exact artwork will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. For clarity, the major prize will be awarded to the individual and not their employer.
- The next valid entry drawn from all remaining entries, will win a 2 hour online virtual artist workshop hosted by Birrunga Wiradyuri valued at up to $5,000. Prize will be awarded to the individual however, the workshop can have up to 25 attendees from the individual’s place of employment. Exact time and date of the workshop, and the exact online platform for delivery of the workshop will be determined in agreement with the winner, their place of employment and the Promoter. In the event an agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the exact platform, time and date of the workshop. Prize must be taken within 12 months of the draw date.
- Total prize pool value is up to $25,000. Prizes must be taken in full and as offered. Prizes are not transferrable, exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Prizes are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal or greater recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that a winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements (as applicable).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 16/03/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on steelselect.com.au from 23/03/2021.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is BlueScope Steel Limited (ABN 16 000 011 058) of Level 11, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, telephone 03 9666 4000.
NSW Authority No. TP/00017 ACT Permit No. TP20/01601. SA Permit No. T20/1397